- Prepare the private key needed to sign(a.k.a validating) the correct cross-chain bridge
- Commit&Push your governance information to the vault you wish to participate in
- Send pull request
- Launch another validator instance. Orbit Bridge is based on operating one validator in one vault.
- There are basically 3 ways to access the chain
- Using public node operator(like Ethereum's infura)
- Directly operate the nodes of the chain(no need to mining block)
- Some nodes provided by Ozys. Connection limited by IP
- Below are tips for each chain.