Orbit Bridge is a bridge service that supports token conversion between mainnets and supports 15 blockchains and 58 tokens. One of the core keywords in the current crypto market is cross-chain. While there are currently at least 100 active public chains, the number of bridges that connect these ecosystems is only about 50. Many of them only support 1 to 3 public chains. The fragmented blockchain ecosystem inevitably faces limits to growth in all aspects, including market capitalization, users (including token holders), and the number of Dapps. Bridges that help users access platforms and interoperate between protocols will be the only key to solving this problem.
Each blockchain has different network names, RPC URLs, chain IDs, etc. If you add a specific network, you must enter the information above in Settings > Network. Please check this link for more details.
Due to the nature of the Ethereum chain, in the case when there is a large number of transactions to be processed, the transaction may not go through or be subjected to a long delay. Please check this link for more details.
- Tokens accidentally sent to another address will be lost forever.
- For tokens converting for the first time, approval is required for the transaction with a first-time contract call and a new address (only once for each token).
- When sending your assets to an exchange, please make sure whether or not they support contract-based deposits. *If not, we recommend that you send assets to your wallet and then deposit them back to the exchange.
- Orbit Bridge does not have access to the assets sent to the exchange contract, and it is impossible to support the recovery of any asset loss that occurs.
- If you select the different networks (BEP2, BEP20, etc.) unsupported, your deposits will likely be lost.
- Please ensure the network used for the deposit is Ripple.
- Selecting the wrong network may cause loss of your assets.
1. Add the network in your wallet(Network Name, New RPC URL, Chain ID, Currency Symbol, Block Explorer URL). 2. Import a token you converted in your wallet (Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, Decimals of Precision). 3. Depending on the network condition, there may be a delay. Please check the progress on the Orbit Bridge Explorer page.
1. Add a token you converted in your wallet (Search or Custom Token: Token Contract Address, Token Symbol).
Bridge supports the movement of assets between chains. For example, if you use a bridge to transfer XRP to the Klaytn chain, it will be converted to oXRP. The letter o is the acronym of Orbit Bridge. Users only need to set both FROM CHAIN and TO CHAIN to convert tokens on a bridge.
Swap refers to an exchange between tokens and tokens. KLAYswap, a decentralized exchange provides this functionality. Token swaps take place in a liquidity pool. It is a method of exchanging tokens that someone has deposited in a liquidity pool for tokens held by users. The base price of the swap is determined by an algorithm based on a smart contract.